Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thought Plan Action

Light (a small pause), camera (another small pause), Action........ probably the most common sentence used by movie directors; what implies here that there must be something before any action. This something can be anything - preparation, planning, impulsion or compulsion; I am not sure about it. All I am sure, is fact that Thought is mother of all action (please do not confuse with reaction). First come thought then come action.... then reaction, result, interference etc. etc., whatever.

Newton says ‘there is equal and opposite reaction of every action’, if Newton says it must be true. (Actually its true for physical actions, but in the IT era, people are more interest in beyond physical activity like virtual act, strategy, decision making etc) Every action leads to something whether opposite or in same direction is surely true. And if we place PLAN in between thought and action, the reaction will definitely be in same direction. And that’s why THOUGHT.... PLAN....ACTION is as essential (phrase) for leaders as light-camera-action for movie directors.

I am interested in this phrase, as this is name of my blog. And now it’s time for big confession - this title is not my brain child, rather this is a copy. Sunny (one of my best friend) told me about his maternal uncle Mr. Aviral Singh (A very humble and brilliant person), that name of his blog is though-plan-action. I liked the name right away. And later searched in blog spot and over the net to read his blogs, but could not find it since he changed his blog name

http://viewsfromawindow.wordpress.com/ Without spending a minute I registered for thoughtplanaction.blogspot.com

Thanks Sunny.

"This post was originally written and published for my blog ThoughtPlanAction.blogspot.com; later I merged I my blogs"

No comments: